Saturday, May 12, 2007

Chalking it to Experience!

'Chalk it to experience' is what I have usually heard after talking about an unpleasant experience. Like a good pupil, I have always followed this advice, and I am still doing that. The difference is that before the audience for my stories were my family members and close friends. Thanks to technology, I now have a wider audience to share my experiences with. The idea behind 'chalking' my experiences on the Internet is to give my blog readers the information needed to make informed decisions when faced with similar situations. The hope is to reduce the number of times people have to hear the phrase 'chalk it to experience'.

1 comment:

MD said...

Congratulations on your new blog Savvy! It has been said that Experience is the most effective teacher. I look forward to learning from your experience.